Wednesday 18 January 2012

Introductions and what not!

So I thought it'd be a good idea to post a quick introduction about what plans I have for this place. I'm hoping it'll be a good opportunity for me to learn and grow as an artist, talk to others and pass on any helpful information I come across to other aspiring artists out there. It'll be a way for me to document my journey from University graduate to *fingers crossed* getting a job in the Game Industry as an artist.

I'll be posting my works in progresses, any studies and doodles that I come up with, as well as just chatting in general about art, the gaming industry and passing on tips, hints and tutorials that I find really helpful.
I might also get some game reviews up; it's high time I really got back into games, as there's loads I can learn as to what current audiences want from their games.

No comments:

Post a Comment